Summer Reads Scavenger Hunt Kicks Off!!!
Welcome to my stop on the Summer Reads Scavenger Hunt, taking place from July 16th - 19th
Not sure what the scavenger hunt is all about? Here are the important deets, including prize info:
The Summer Reads Scavenger Hunt will run from TODAY until midnight on SUNDAY (19th July). To enter to win FORTY signed paperbacks by a wide range of authors PLUS $30 worth of Amazon Gift Cards, simply hop around ALL participating stops, collect ALL of the highlighted numbers, add them together, and then go enter the requested details along with your calculated answer in the ENTRY FORM. You can find more information on how the stop works HERE. All stops will direct you to the next place to hop across to.
And don’t worry if you get lost, because the entire list of participating authors can be found HERE.
The fun doesn't end there. My TOP FIVE list (and highlighted number) is below, along with this a special giveaway just for stopping by!
My Top Five Places for Summertime Reading
- THE BEACH! - I am a total beach fiend. Any excuse is my reason for hanging out, smelling the ocean air, and reading a total escapist romance!
- THE POOL! - If I can't make it to the beach, the pool is clearly the next best thing, right? Of course it is. Since I read on my iPad a lot, I just need a little protection from the water and the glare.
- My Local Coffee Shop (Yeah, that would be Starbucks!) - Anyone who knows me knows that I am a serious LOVER of LATTES! That should probably be in my tagline somewhere. LOL! And in the summer, I love to not only work (write) at my local coffee place, but read. Especially my more serious, thrillers. IDK, something about a thriller and coffee...you know?
- Curled up in my favorite chair at home - when in doubt, my favorite comfy chair is always an amazing place to read. Especially when it's late at night and I don't want to disturb my hubby - which happens a lot since I get obsessed over books. LOL!!
- Amusement Parks - I know, that sounds strange right? But, honestly, I can read anywhere and everywhere. So when my kids say, "Mom, drive us to Disneyland or SeaWorld" I am much more inclined to say "sure" if I have a great book or two or FIVE cued up and ready to read.
That's my top five list. What is yours? Leave me a comment and enter the giveaway to win the ebook CRUX by Julie Reece. Here is the scoop on Crux:
She should have run. Now, she'll have to fight. Eighteen year old Birdie may be homeless, but she's surviving, that is until a mysterious guy throws money in the air like a crazy game show host and she grabs some with the idea she'll be able to buy dinner that night. In that singular moment, unassuming Birdie becomes the girl in everyone's viewfinder. Thugs want to kill her. Money-guy wants to recruit her. The very hot, very rich and very out of her league Grey Mathews wants to save her. Birdie, though, wants nothing to do with any of them until she realizes fate didn't bring them all together. Her heritage did. Now, with only twenty-one days left, she's got to decide whether to follow in the footsteps of those before her or risk her life for people she's only just met.
Entering the giveaway is EASY! Just complete the rafflecopter form below. I will pick a winner on 6/20.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
That's it for this stop. Time for you to hop on over to the NEXT stop in the Summer Reads Scavenger Hunt. Head on over to Susan Kaye Quinn's blog next!