MORE THAN SHY - I Need Your Help!
As many of you know, I announced the sale of my next nonfiction book, MORE THAN SHY: A Parent's Guide to Social Anxiety, to Prufrock Press. The book will be released in early 2015, which of course means that I am knee-deep in the research phase now.
This book is all about social anxiety, including:
- the biological aspects of social anxiety
- the behavioral and environmental factors of anxiety
- specific strategies for parents and educators on the topic of social anxiety
- personal stories about families dealing with social anxiety
- Frequently Asked Questions about social anxiety in kids
This is a great start - but I want more!
And that is where all of you come in.
As I've done with the majority of my books, I will be holding online focus groups and surveying parents, educators, and even children about this topic and I would LOVE to involve all of you!
If you can help in some way, please take a moment to complete the form below and let me know what you can do:
Thanks and here's the link to the form just in case the form doesn't come up on your computer or mobile device. - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/169hA6TeEn8QGmAnGdZ-i7zbOtTvPvk51vveJuv5zr9c/viewform
I'll be in touch via email within the next week or so. THANKS!