Bookanista LOVE for Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Before I get into the review, check out what the other Bookanistas are up to:
- Katy Upperman ponders LOVE AND OTHER PERISHABLE ITEMS by Laura Buzo
- Kimberly Sabatini wonders at WHEN YOU WERE HERE by Daisy Whitney
- Elana Johson falls for THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
- Tracy Banghart loves LACRIMOSA by Christine Fonseca
- Corrine Jackson adores the ARCADIA BELL series by Jenn Bennett
- Rebecca Behrens delves into CODE NAME VERITY by Elizabeth Wein
- Lenore Appelhans raves about THE RULES by Stacey Kade
- Stasia Ward Kehoe wraps up National Poetry Month with THE POETRY TEACHER’S BOOK OF LISTS by Sylvia Vardell
- Christine Fonseca celebrates UNDER THE NEVER SKY by Veronica Rossi
- Jessica Love hails THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE by Jennifer E. Smith
- Shannon Messenger discusses some recent reads
On to my Bookanista Shout out for UNDER THE NEVER SKY by Veronica Rossi:
Why I liked it:
How Cow!!! This was an amazing book. Veronica is a poetic writer that had me hooked from the beginning. I loved her writing style, her premise and storyline, and her character development. I can see why this book has had the level of success that it has. My only regret...
That it took me SOOOOO LOOOONNNNGGGG to read!
I can't wait to jump into the sequel!
What are you guys reading these days? Now that I am cleaning off my bookshelf and Kindle I will be needing some new books to read :D