Holiday Hullabaloo and the DOMINUS Cover Reveal: Too Much HAPPY for one day!
Who: 14 authors (organized by bestselling author Denise Grover Swank and Trisha Leigh)
What: 14 different prizes, one by each author, EVERY DAY
When: EVERY DAY for the next TEN DAYS
How Long: All giveaways open through December 21st
The Finale: A $200 Gift Card giveaway
- Enter the first Rafflecopter for MY giveaway for today
- Enter the second Rafflecopter to win the FINALE $200 gift card
- Click on the linky to find other great prizes (ebooks, paperbooks, swag, gift cards, knit hats, t-shirts... it's CRAZY all the stuff in this giveaway)
Pretty amazing, yes?
Trisha Leigh: $5 gift card and The Last Year buttons
Denise Grover Swank: $5 gift card
Amber Lynn Natusch: Signed paperback of CAGED
Karen Hooper: Mermaid Love! Signed paperback of Everblue by Brenda Pandos and ebooks of Seaweed by Elle Strauss & Tangled Tides
Heather McCorkle: Transcend by Christine Fonseca, eBook
Kristie Cook: Signed paperback of To Ride a Puca by Heather McCorkle
Susan Kaye Quinn: ebook Perception by Lee Strauss
Brenda Pandos: Ebook (your choice) and ebook Girl Under Glass by Monica Enderle Pierce
Elle Strauss: e-book Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
Monica Enderle Pierce: ebook by Heather McCorkle (winner’s choice between one of the Channeler series ebooks or historical fantasy, To Ride A Puca)
Hope Collier: Signed copy of Tangled Tides by Karen Hooper
Megan Curd: Talisman necklace, The Emerald Talisman eBook, and swag pack from Brenda Pandos
Elizabeth Issacs: A signed copy of The Willows: Haven by Hope Collier
For my first day, I am SO EXCITED to combine this giveaway with the reveal of the cover for DOMINUS, the final installment in the Requiem Series. I have to say, this may be my FAV cover so far!
Here is the blurb on Goodreads:
“It’s been six months since my memories returned. Six months since Aydan was again ripped away from me. Six months since I broke a piece of my best friend’s soul.Six months...”I can't wait to see what you all think!
Nesy has found her memories, her life. Now all she wants is to forget and be human. Only human. But fate holds a different destiny. Forced into a war she wants no part of, Nesy is put to the test in ways she never thought possible as she seeks to fix the mistakes she has made. And the mistakes of her former master, Mikayel. Will she be the Sentinal she was destined to be and put an end to the fighting once and for all? Or will she fail and send humanity into slavery?
The future of three worlds depends on the choices, and sacrifices, she must make in this final installment of the Requiem Series.
Now, before I reveal it - here are a few little facts about the final book in the Requiem Series:
- DOMINUS is told from the POV's of Lilith and Nesy (Hmm...or is it Nessa? I guess you need to read LIBERA ME to find out...)
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the evolution of the characters in this book so very much!
- Be warned - there are a LOT of death in this one! As early as page 30 or so.
- As described to my publisher, Dominus takes the romance of Lacrimosa, the emotions of Libera Me and wraps it all in some series action!!!
That's really all I can share this early.And now...what we've all been waiting for. I have to thank the team at Compass Press and CP Designs for this cover. I totally love it!
Well? What do you think? To keep the party going, I am asking everyone to tweet or otherwise spread the word. I am so excited for this! Here is a tweet you can use to help spread the word:
- Celebrate @chrstinef 's cover reveal for Dominus, the final installment in the #RequiemSeries with a special giveaway #YALitChat #Books #YAbookchat #Teen Http://christinefonseca.com
Don't forget about the GRAND PRIZE giveaway for the $200 Gift Certificate too!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you all for helping me to celebrate this beautiful cover!!! Be sure to check out SupaGurl Tours and stop by the others who are sharing my cover today....wish them some love!