14 days and counting...
I can't believe there are only two more weeks until Transcend is in the world. Early reviews are creating a bit of buzz with feedback that leaves me humbled. Just look:
- "Thank you Christine for writing such a thought-provoking and emotionally heart wrenching book. I haven't felt this way after reading in quite a while!" - Jen from Geekygamergal's Musings
- "I am completely and utterly blown away...pure artistry at it's best." - Sylvia, moderator of Never Too Old for YA Books on facebook and goodreads
- "It is such a powerful and deep story it will leave you completely breathless." - Brooke from The Cover Contessa
- "a tragically beautiful story that I could not put down " - Shelly, Middle School teacher
- "This is so powerful, so deep, and dark. It took me on an amazing journey into places most people fear to go, pulling me along, leaving me breathless." - Heather McCorkle, Author of To Ride A Puca
- " hauntingly dark and achingly beautiful, a story of love, loss, and obsession set against the decadent backdrop of historic New York that sucked me in and wouldn’t let go" - Michelle McLean, Author of Treasured Lies
- " disturbing and intense and utterly unique" - Ali Cross, Author of Become
To celebrate the early buzz, Compass Press decided to release a Special Edition Hardback that I will number and sign. These are truly one-of-a-kind and will only be available in very limited supply and only through Compass Press. Click the paypal button below to pre-order now. Orders will ship in December (I think).
We will be releasing paperback editions for wide distribution on the release, along with the digital formats.
And now, an update on the parties, etc:
- Sept 14 - Special Q&A on Good Reads begins - and yes, there will be special threads dedicated to freely talking about the book. And yea, lots of spoiler alerts!
- Sept. 18 - TWITTER PARTY hosted by Tiffany Mahaffy from Escaping One Book at a Time: There will be fabulous giveaways too!
- Sept. 18 - Book Blast - yep, I am taking over the blogosphere on release day!
- Sept 21 - Virtual Release Party on Facebook
- Sept. 24 - A Soul Unsung *Review, Guest Post
- Sept. 24 - Escaping... One Book @ a Time *Review, Giveaway
- Sept. 25 - My Head Stuck in a Book *Review, Guest Post
- Sept. 26 - A Bookluvers Haven *Review, Giveaway
- Sept. 26 - Night Owl Reads *Character Guest Post
- Sept. 27 - Waiting On Sunday to Drown *Review, Character Guest Post
- Sept. 27 - Books & Other Spells *Character bio
- Sept. 28 - Wishing on a Shooting Star Reviews *Review, Character Bio, Giveaway
- Sept. 28 - Ali Cross, Author *Guest Post
- Sept. 29 - The Cover (and Everything in Between) *Character Guest Post
- Sept. 30 - Book Briefs *Review, Giveaway
- Oct. 1 - Night Owl Reads *Review
- Oct. 1 - Pages From My Thoughts *Review, Giveaway
- Oct. 2 - FireStar Books *Character Guest Post
- Oct. 2 - Forbidden Passions Reviews *Review, Giveaway
- Oct. 3 - Kelly Hashway *Review
- Oct. 3 - Starry Night Book Reviews *Review, Character Bio, Giveaway
- Oct. 4 - The Cover Contessa *Review, Character Interview
- Oct. 4 - I am A Reader, Not A Writer *Promo Post, Guest Post
- Oct. 4 - Operation Awesome *Review
- Oct. 5 - A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books *Review
- Oct. 5 - Girls on YA Books *Review
- Oct 5 - Rumor Has It *Review, Guest Post
And yes, the tour for Libera Me will begin shortly after the Transcend Fun ends. WOOT!!!