Exciting News on the Nonfiction Front...
But first, I want to let you know about this week - the last week - on the tour:
- Michelle from Book Briefs gave her review of DIES IRAE late yesterday
- Nisa Swineford is featuring an interview with me all week
- Danyelle Leafty is interviewing me and Kathleen Doyle is hosting a guest post from me about love in YA books on 2/14
- Elana Johnson and I share a crazy convo over on her blog on 2/15
- Kristen Yard conducts on last interview on 2/16
- And Ali Cross and I end the tour with a crazy character video between Mikayel and BECOME's Desi. Yea, crazy!
I am just starting to prepare for LACRIMOSA's tour - and trust me, I have some MASSIVE fun planned. If you want to be part of the mayheim, click here and complete the form.
Okay - time for the news:
Prufrock Press is publishing my third nonfiction book, entitled:
REDEFINING NORMAL: A Girl's Guide to Embracing Her Identity and Realizing Her Potential
It's current scheduled to be out in Fall 2013. WOOT!!! So excited for this one to hit the shelves. For more information about that book, or to participate in the some of the research for that book, check out today's post on my other blog.
And be sure to come back throughout the week for more exciting news, giveaways and more. WOOT!!!