WWO: The DIES IRAE Blog Tour
Happy WWO Wednesday! I can't believe the day is almost here - the beginnings of the blog tour and official launch of DIES IRAE. I have been honored, humbled, thrilled with the early response as the book has begun to find its way into the world. Here are a few of the comments from Goodreads:
"Dies Irae is a fast paced story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Once you set your eyes on this book you will find it very and I mean very difficult to walk away from. It overflows with emotion: love, anger, and lust."
"Ho. ly. wow. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions. This is just a taste (novella) of the series to come and I cannot wait to read the rest. It's dripping with emotion. Betrayal, confusion, heartbreak, desire, they don't seem to be strong enough words to describe it. This book is both powerful and dynamic."Yea, humbled. THANK YOU!!!
DIES IRAE has been uploaded and is starting to be distributed out into the world. I would love to hear your thoughts if you decide to read it.
In the meantime, I wanted to share my tour stops with you. I will be doing many, many giveaways for those who comment AND as gifts, so be sure to stop by and check it all out!
TOUR DATES - 2/1 through 2/17
- 2/1 ~ Michelle McLean (Character Interview) and Heather McCorkle (Author interview)
- 2/2 ~ Nicole Zoltack (Guest post - Courage to Create) and LK Gardner Griffie (Guest Post - Embracing the Shadow)
- 2/3 ~ Gretchen McNeil (Interview) and Jen Merrill (Guest Post - Writing Stories for Gifted Kids)
- 2/4 ~ Simon C Larter (Interview) and Nata Romeo (Interview)
- 2/5 ~ Eric Stallsworth (Guest Post - Writing a Series) and BE Sanderson (Guest Post - Backing Away From the Abyss)
- 2/6 ~ Supagurl Books (Top 5 movies) and Rebecca Enzor (Guest Post - The Inspiration Behind Dies Irae)
- 2/7 ~ Melanie McCullough (Top 5 Randomness) and Angela Brown (Guest Post - Write What You Know)
- 2/8 ~ Stina Lindenblatt (Guest Post - Using Setting to Enhance a Story)
- 2/9 ~ Bonnie Harris (Interview)
- 2/10 ~ C.Michelle Jefferies (Guest Post - Top 5 Book Promotion) and Katrina Lantz (Guest Post - Elements of Thrillers and Gothic Stories) and Matthew Macnish (Guest Post - Writing FOR children instead of about them)
- 2/11 ~ Laura Diamond (Guest Post - Writing a Novella vs Writing a Novel)
- 2/12 ~ Book Briefs (Top 10 Facts re Dies Irae)
- 2/13 ~ Denise Grover Swank (Interview) and Nisa Swineford (Interview all week)
- 2/14 ~ Danyelle Leafty (Interview) and Kathleen Doyle (Guest Post - Love in YA)
- 2/15 ~ Elana Johnson (Crazy Video Interview)
- 2/16 ~ Kristen Yard (Interview)
- 2/17 ~ Ali Cross (Character Interview)
Before I close this post, I want to share a tiny snippet of DIES IRAE with you as well - just a teaser:
My cheek stings with Demi’s anger. On my lips, the taste of her skin lingers. The two sensations mix, intoxicating me. It’s all too much. And yet, it’s all so much more real than anything I’ve experienced before. I want to drink it up, let the rush crest over me. I feel alive. Powerful.
And I want more.
What do you think?
Next up for me---Working on LACRIMOSA's final edits and beginning the drafting of book 2, LIBERA ME. I am beyond excited to get started on it! I will give you all an update sometime next week. Eep.
What are you all working on???