Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Summer ReBoot and ReCharge

I love summer! It's a time to reboot and recharge. Now, most of this feeling came from the fact that I was off from work for most of summer. Now that I no longer work a typical educator's calendar, I don't have the time off. That said, I still use this time to regroup.
This year "regroup" means a few things: re-evaluating my writing career, revamping my blogs and sites, and formulating some new goals. Over the next few months expect to see changes to the look of this site and my website (it's getting a complete overhaul!), as well as changes to my Intense Life site. There will also be some new things in store with my writing. I am excited to share everything with you.

What does summer mean for you guys? Do you regroup during the summer months as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!