Friday, March 25, 2016

It's Release Day!

Wow! This post was a long time coming. My 6th novel (and 17th book), OUTBREAK, book #2 in the Solomon Experiments, is officially out day.

This is a special release for me. I had struggled to find my fiction mojo after my last book. Related to what was going on in my personal life and some residual feelings about my mother's death, it took me nearly 2 years to reconnect with my inner artist. The struggle was worth it, though, as I figured out some things about myself as an artist that I needed.

Now, I hope all of you will enjoy the book as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

OUTBREAK is the continuing story of Dakota, an 18 year old girl wrestling with her new awareness of abilities that make her the target of a black ops group. Here is a little more about the story:

Dakota never thought she’d crave her old life in Boresville. Not until the Creator’s assassins came and took everything, everyone, she cared about—all except for David. He’s the only thing she has left, and he wants her to reclaim her so-called gifts once and for all, something that will force her into the very life she’s trying to avoid. 
When a new secret reveals both hope and betrayal, Dakota is forced to face a destiny she no longer wants. Now she must learn how to trust her instincts without becoming the thing she fears most—a killer. 

He should have let her forget.

OUTBREAK is available in digital format at the following locations:

It will be available in print and audio book soon.

If you haven't jumped into the world of the Solomon Experiments yet, now is your time to start. Book #1 in the series, COLLIDE, is ON SALE for 0.99 (digital only). 

Here is a little more info:
The most dangerous secrets are the ones that kill.

114 days--that's how long seventeen-year-old Dakota Harrison must wait to escape her life in Boresville. But when a surprising mental breakdown draws too much attention from a secret government group called the Order, Dakota discovers that her so-called boring life isn't so boring after all. Between the lies, secrets and assassins out to kill her family, Dakota learns that there's more to paranormal activity than ghosts and cheap mind tricks. Now she must uncover the truth before a new breed of terrorism takes everything away - including her life. 

Collide is available on sale at these retailers:

I hope you enjoy the series! I'll be celebrating the release with giveaways and other fun in the upcoming weeks, so keep checking in!

Thanks for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!