Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Collide and Transcend in Audio Format


Wow - it has too long since my last post! A lot has happened over the past few months. First, I've decided to re-launch my entire backlist. What does this mean? New covers, new interiors, and, in some cases, new and expanded stories. It also means releasing the books in audiobook format. Audiobooks are something I've wanted to do for a while. And now it is finally happening.

In December, I released the audiobook formats of Transcend and Collide - each with new covers and new interiors in the digital and print versions. I plan on revealing the new covers for the rest of the Solomon Experiment series (the sequels to Collide) later this month, with the actual books coming in late Feb and March/April.

In Spring, I will begin the re-launch of the Requiem series, including significantly expanded stories for books 2 and 3, new covers, new titles and audiobook formats.

I don't plan on only re-releasing books in 2016. In addition to the two new books in the Solomon Experiments, I have planned another book in the Requiem series and some brand new things as well.

Exciting times.

For now, I just want you to know about the audio books. Oh, and speaking of that - check out the giveaway for 5 audiobooks of Transcend on my FB page. I just really want you all to hear this book. My narrator is amazing!


Thanks for the loyalty and I'll be back to blogging eventually. At least sporadically.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's definitely all very exciting. You've clearly been busy and sounds like that'll continue for a while. It must be awesome to have your book brought to life by a great narrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!