Monday, October 26, 2015

Its Halloween week - and Time For The CROSSROADS 2015 Blog Tour

I am so excited to be part of this year's CrossRoads blog tour. It's bigger than ever this year, with more authors in more genres on more blogs. What does this mean for you - more reads to learn about, more authors to discover, more chances to win some swag, and more chances to win the grand prize - a $50 Amazon gift certificate!!!

To play, just hop over to the various blogs, read about the authors, and enter the drawing. Easy peasy, right. You can find complete information (and a place to enter the giveaway) by clicking here.

For my part, I will be promoting COLLIDE for this event. So, it makes sense to do a little drawing of my own, right? Everyday this week, I will be giving away ONE ebook of COLLIDE to a random commenter on this blog. Just stop by each day, Monday through Friday, and answer the daily question. I will randomly draw a name every evening. Easy, right?!?

For today's entry, check out my Q&A at For What It's Worth and answer this question:

Who would I battle at the end of the world?

Leave your answers in the comments. I will draw a random winner at 10pm PST. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!