Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Collide Is A Finalist



Many of you have heard about Collide becoming a finalist in the 2015 Kindle Book Awards. But if you didn't hear about - here is the scoop.

I entered Collide on a whim, really. I love the book, but it hasn't really gained the traction I hoped it would. Now, as I really work on the sequel (a previously abandoned miss that really needs to get
finished), I am loving the storytelling again. I was thrilled when it made it into the semi-finals. And when I found out that it had made it into the finals - the top five in each category - I was blown-away. The timing of the news was perfect, helping me to move forward on the project and not abandon it.

Thursday I'll find out who wins the Kindle Book Awards in each category. I am hopeful and content with whatever the outcome may be. Making it this far has been fabulous. Especially when the judges of the award have stated that the field is very competitive this year.


Regardless of how things turn out, I am busy working on Outbreak. I am determined to have it ready to release before the end of the year. And I'm finishing up the series at the same time so there isn't such a long time between books this time around.

What are you reading/working on these days?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!