Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bye Bye Summer

I can't believe summer is over! That's right, tomorrow I am back at work. Friday, the Hubby goes back, next week the teen starts high school and in a couple of weeks the new-adult starts college. Holy smokes that was fast!

Summer was amazing this year, filled with lazy days of swimming, hiking, and summering. It was also crazy productive with two books completed and edited, two more outlined, a book release, SDCC and parties.

In short, I lived life to the fullest! And that's the take away, isn't it - we should all live life to the fullest, whether it is during the work year, during vacation, or all of the time in between.

So, that's my goal as I start a new year - to live each day fully and completely. To manage my stress BETTER, take better care of my health through my meditation, exercise and healthy living, and to LIVE DELIBERATELY.

What's your take away from summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!