Monday, July 14, 2014

12 MORE HOURS


 
LAST 12 HOURS

I'm so sorry to see the celebration for Collide's release come to an end. It has been a fun week with all of you. Rest assure that I have MANY MORE releases coming up. Yep, that's right - I have big HUGE plans for the fall and winter. IDK, but all the writing I've been able to do so far this summer has reminded me just how must I NEED to write daily. There is a magic that happens when I make writing a priority - and the result will be more books, more stories, more opportunities to connect with all of you. All FABULOUS things!

But that is all for another day. TODAY is about saying thank you and reminding you to get in on the giveaway while you can!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

So many fabulous prizes for you all! I'll be pulling the winners tomorrow morning and posting results - so be sure to come on back and see the results.

Oh! And don't think this is the last giveaway this year. I am thrilled to tell you all that I'm participating in a Summer Reads Scavenger hunt that starts on Weds, 7/16. You'll absolutely want to come back and check it out. The prizes are HUGE!!!

Thank you all for making the release of Collide so great. The reviews have said things like:


I can't tell you how much your kind words mean to me! I hope all of you get a chance to pick it up and read it. The price goes up to $3.99, so get your today to make use of the discounted introductory price. 
 
AMAZON  |  iTUNES  |  BARNES & NOBLE   | KOBO


And while you're there, why not pick up one of my backlist ebook titles, including the Requiem Series and the acclaimed YA dark thriller, Transcend, ON SALE for 99cents each:  

These prices will go up on 7/15:

LACRIMOSA, Requiem #1 (#FREE)
AMAZON  |  iTUNES  |  BARNES & NOBLE   | KOBO

LIBERA ME, Requiem #2
AMAZON  |  iTUNES  |  BARNES & NOBLE   | KOBO

DOMINUS, Requiem #3
AMAZON  |  iTUNES  |  BARNES & NOBLE   | KOBO

REQUIEM SERIES Vol 1-3

TRANSCEND
AMAZON  |  iTUNES  |  BARNES & NOBLE  | KOBO 

Thank again for the love and excitement with Collide! Can't wait for you all to see what's next. And don't forget to come on back for the Scavenger Hunt starting Weds.

1 comment:

Thanks for your input!