Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Little Update for the Week...

Hi everyone! Thanks for helping me celebrate the cover release of my upcoming YA thriller COLLIDE. As I am finishing up the book in preparation for it's release later this month, my presence on the blogesphere will be somewhat scarce. I have plans for a a little remodeling around here, as well as major edits that demand my attention and a quick trip out of town before Spring Break ends.

So yes, It's busy as always around here!

Before I disappear for a while, I wanted to leave you with a couple of things:

1) I just signed the contract for my SIXTH nonfiction book, SUCCESS HABITS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY, due out in 2016 by Prufrock Press.

2) For those of you sick of the winter and wondering when summer will ever arrive - check out this pic shot yesterday as I took a little detour from my Dr.'s appointment:

3) I finally formalized my life and parent coaching business and am beginning to take new clients. I'll be posting information on my website and Intense Life blog soon

See you all in a few days/weeks...

1 comment:

Thanks for your input!