Monday, March 3, 2014

Unplugging Time!

Unplug

Hi all! Happy March. Can you believe we've already finished the first two months of the year. It is happening so dang fast, isn't it?

I am taking this week off to regroup, work on my many projects, and get things ready for an amazing Spring. Trust me, you want me to refocus so I can bring you:

  • New stories related to the Requiem series
  • A fresh new look around here
  • New books in NF and fiction
  • Exciting new podcasts and webinars on topics ranging from writing to working with anxious children
Make sure you stay in the "know" by signing up for my newsletter and following my blog.

See you 3/10!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the time away. I look forward to what you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great time of year to take a break. Enjoy and write up one of those proverbial storms. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!