Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Madness: A gift and more...

Happy Monday everyone. I have been spending the last few weeks contemplating blogging, my brand, and how I want to go forward with regards to my writing, etc. The result - a lot more contemplation!
As I am retouching my brand and deciding the ways in which I want to utilize my web presence, I will still post relevant information here a few days every week - things like author spotlights, pumping up new releases I think you should read, etc.

My goal is to reveal the new whatevers over the next several weeks. Until then, stick around as I am sharing lots of interesting news...

Starting with a little gift:

I've put LACRIMOSA up on Wattpad for a limited time. Already it reached the #2 (or #3 depending on the day) spot for paranormal stories. If you have NOT read it, it's a great story filled with romance, angels and demons.


 Additionally, I have Dies Irae


And MEA CULPA


So check out the Requiem shorts and LACRIMOSA today. And if you like them, review them, vote for them and share them

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!