Friday, February 21, 2014

New Release News!

Happy Friday! For some reason I always like sharing bookish news on Fridays. Today is no different. I am finally ready to share news about not one, but two upcoming releases.

First, for my Requiem Fans, I am releasing an omnibus of the Requiem Series in Mid-March in mobi and epub formats. It will include the three novels, as well as the Requiem Shorts. And, because several of you asked, it also includes a special NEW short about Nesy and Aydan before they were Nesy and Aydan. VOCA ME is the story of Elle and Adam. See where their love began!

More on that soon.

First I want to share more news...

I am also releasing a BRAND NEW YA novel with cross-over appeal entitled COLLIDE. COLLIDE is a paranormal thriller I am more than a little excited about! Think X-Men meets Bourne Identity. Add a little Nikita and I think you have the idea. Check out this FAB video that totally gets me in the mood for the story:

Here's the blurb for a little more info:


There’s more to paranormal activity than ghosts and cheap mind tricks. For some people, there’s torture, secrets and death.

When a surprising mental breakdown draws too much attention from a secret government group call the Order, 17-year-old Dakota discovers that her so-called boring life isn’t so boring after all. Between the lies, secrets and assassins out to kill her family, Dakota discovers a world she's never imagined. Now she must uncover the truth before a new breed of terrorism takes everything away – including her life. 

I just can't wait to share this with you. COLLIDE will be out in late March/early April in all digital formats and possibly print (I just love print!). I will share a lot more about it as I gear up for the release. For now, spread the word and add it to your Goodreads TBR pile. April will be here before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!! Cannot wait. Finished one book. Have three more to go plus my beta so I can clear my schedule!!! EEPPP!!!


Thanks for your input!