As you may or may not know, IndieReCon starts next week from Feb 25 - 27. Each day is packed with giveaways, chats, posts and fun.
Here it is - 15 reasons why you should register for IndieReCon Today!
1. Keynote speakers JA Konrath and Barry Eisler are hosting a 2 hour chat to honestly answer any questions you have. Need I say more!
2. Find out how to face your fears and how to focus on your writing, being creative, and writing to your readers with Bob Mayer, Alicia Vancil, Rashelle Workman, Susan Quinn, Orna Ross, CS Lakin, and Rachel Aaron.
3. Find out all the nitty gritty details on self-publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting from top industry professionals like Miral Sattar, Peter Bowerman, Joel Friedlander, and The Passive Guy (David Vandagriff).
4. Build your marketing skills and publicity skills with KP Simmons (InkSlinger PR), David Gauthran, Lori Culwell, Micheal Alvear, Jim Kukral, Joanna Penn, Angela Ackerman, and Martha Carr.
5. Chat with bestselling authors Chelsea Fine and CHelsea Cameron on how it is to be a hybrid author. IN addition, you will find out secrets (including information about audio books) from some bestselling indie authors that make up the Indelibles.
6. It's FREE!
7. We have fun contests! - LIKE THIS ONE FOR GETTING THE WORD OUT
8. Since it's online, you can stay in your PJs and we won't laugh at you. :)
9. There are huge giveaways! Yeah... HUGE! (Hint - Begins with a KO and ends with a BO :) <-- AHHHH!!!!
10. Learn about awesome organizations that support indie authors including: KOBO, IndieReader, Shelf Unbound, Indelibles, Author Marketing Club, Alliance of Independent Authors, Goodreads and Bibliocrunch.
11. Discover some great new indie authors to read.
12. Join our live podcast with the guys from Write Publish Repeat (Sean Platt, Johnny Truant, and Davide Wright) - Such an amazing MUST READ
13. Did we mention it's FREE?
14. Because it will be epic! (At least we think so.) <- No really, it is!!!
15. Find out tips in how to maximize your book exposure with leaders from Goodreads, Kobo, Smashwords, IndieReader, and Amazon.
Every single blog post, chat, vlog will be packed with all the information you need to help you on the self-publishing path.
IndieReCon will help you learn all the dirty secrets about the indie pubbing industry and help you succeed.
February 25-27 from 10-10.
Tell your friends.
Hang out with us all day. Hourly posts. Tons of chats. A few vlogs and webinars. Check out the amazeballs online.
If you want to receive updates on the conference, go to our web site and enter your email up in the left sidebar to receive updates and a drawing for giveaways so you don’t miss out!
See you there!
Co Founders: SR (Shelli) Johannes and Ali Cross
Hosts: Chanda Hahn, Cheri Lasota, Christine Fonseca, Heather McCorkle