Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bookanista Review - The Mindjack Trilogy by Susan Kaye Quinn

It's Thursday, and time for another Bookanista review. Today I am reviewing the fabulous MINDJACK trilogy by Susan Kaye Quinn. But before I get to that, here are the other Bookanista reviews today:
On to my review -

About the MINDJACK trilogy by Susan Kaye Quinn

When everyone reads minds, 
a secret is a dangerous thing to keep

Why I liked it: 
Let me start by saying that I am a HUGE Susan Kaye Quinn fan. She could probably write a Hallmark card and I would want to read them all. So I went into reading this trilogy with a pretty high expectation. And I am happy to report that I was thrilled with every installment of this series.

Most of you know that I don't always love series, finding them to often turn into pale imitations of the first book. But, that is not true with this series. Nothing about the books felt stale or pushing into something it wasn't. The characters are wonderful through every book, the world building superb, and the plot - perfect. If you have not taken the time to read the series, you are missing out! Get this on your TBR list stat.

Don't take my word for it - you can get book one, OPEN MINDS, FREE at all retailers. Once you start the series, you'll be hooked - so go ahead and pick up the whole thing.

Check it out on the Mindjack website for excerpts and buy links to all retailers.

What great books have you read recently?

    1 comment:

    1. I've read Mindjack and really liked it. It was very fast paced. When I read The Fifth Wave this summer it reminded me a lot of the pacing in MIndjack which was constantly introducing new threats. I have the second book on my ereader now.


    Thanks for your input!