Monday, October 21, 2013

TRANSCEND IS FREE, The Crossroads Blog Tour has Begun, and more...

Happy Monday everyone!
So much information to pass along today, I can hardly contain myself. Let me start with the most exciting thing first:

TRANSCEND, is FREE for Kindle - (10/20, 10/21, and 10/22 only. )

This is the first time it has been offered as part of the #free Kindle Select days, so it is a GREAT time to get your copy! Just check out some of these recent reviews if you need more convincing:

This book was a Kindle Book Review Indie Bok Award Semi-Finalist and combines the raw psychological twists of the Black Swan with the heart and soul of Phantom of the Opera.

Pick up your free copy for Kindle and decide for yourself!

CLICK HERE to download your copy. Let's see if we can get the book to #1!

That's not the only exciting thing happening! This week is also the Crossroads Blog Tour featuring 23 authors and 7 blog stops. This year we are giving away a Kindle PACKED with our favorite titles. Today I am at A Simple Love of Reading. Here is the complete schedule for my stops:
10/20 - Little Library Muse
10/21 - A Simple Love of Reading
10/22 - Confessions of a Bookaholic
10/23 - Most Wanted Monsters
10/24 - Jennzah Creswell
10/25 - A Life Bound By Books
10/26 - Erika Knudsen

Click here for complete information about the tour, the prizes and more! And be sure to make the stops to get in on a chance to win the Kindle!

Yes, the fun doesn't stop there! Tuesday brings not one, but TWO fabulous events! Three, really:

1) TWITTER Launch Party from 4-5 (Pacific time) - Join me for fun and prizes as I celebrate the official release of Quiet Kids with the gang from Sourcebooks and Prufrock. It will be a blast!

2) WRITER's WORKSHOP for Teens from 6-7:30pm in Temecula. Join me as I talk about the publication process, NaNoWrimo and MORE!

3) Quiet Kids arrives at Barnes and Noble. Yep, that's right - for the rest of the calendar year, Barnes and Noble should be well stocked on copies of Quiet Kids. Why not pick up a few for yourself, the teachers and educators in your lives and anyone who wants a little more information about supporting our introverted children. And while your there, why snap a quick picture and let me see where my book has been. Currently, I have pictures from Hawaii and Southern California. I'd love to add more places to my map.

Whew! That's it! I have some other exciting things in store this week - but that is a post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!