Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Author Spotlight: Nancy Tillman

I am so excited to bring a slightly different Author Spotlight to you today. When my kids were born, I went out and bought a ton of great books to read to the baby. Perhaps my favorite has On the Night You Were Born. 
So, imagine how THRILLED I was when Nancy's publicist sent a little blurb about Nancy and her upcoming books. BEYOND THRILLED would be the most accurate description for how I felt! I just couldn't wait to share a little information about Nancy with all of you:

FUN FACTS ABOUT NANCY TILLMAN:

In total, Nancy’s books have sold approx. 5 million copies so far!

Four of her titles have hit the New York Times Best-Sellers List:
1.      On the Night You Were Born
2.      Wherever You Are, My Love Will Find You
3.      The Crown on Your Head
4.      I’d Know You Anywhere, My Love

It generally takes Nancy 9 or 10 months to complete a book.

I’d Know You Anywhere, My Love features fourteen different types of animals!

Nancy receives equal fan mail for On the Night You Were Born and Wherever You Are, My Love Will Find You.

Nancy’s favorite thing about I’d Know You Anywhere, My Love is that children get to ROAR!

Nancy is currently working on The Heaven of Animals, which will be released in 2014.

If you've never picked up her books, please - do it. Do it now! They are fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these titles, though I don't recall if I read them to my Chipmunk or not. it has been a while. But I will check Nancy's titles out. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!