Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Crossroads Halloween Tour is COMING SOON!!!

I wanted to take a quick moment a let you all know one of my favorite events to participate in - the Crossroads Halloween Tour. Started by the incredible Judith Graves, this is not your ordinary blog tour. This event features 23 authors and 7 bloggers. For a fun-filled week we will be answering wacky questions, touring multiple sites and giving away a kindle loaded with all of our titles. It is EPIC to be certain!
Authors this year range from small, micro-presses to large traditional imprints and everything in between. And our stories - epic!
I will be celebrating BOTH my psychological thriller Transcend, and the end of my Requiem series, Dominus. 

Mark your calendars for Oct 20-26 and be sure to check out the tour. I will post more info in Oct. And BTW, expect some exciting giveaways that week here too - just to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!