Friday, September 20, 2013

Shiny New Cover...

I am SO excited to bring you news about QUIET KIDS, my nonfiction book coming in the next few weeks. After listening to feedback from early readers and wanting to include the nice words from Publisher's Weekly, my publisher made the decision to give me a BEAUTIFUL new cover and I couldn't be more ecstatic with the results! The cover is everything I could hope for and I am beyond thrilled.

QUIET KIDS is my latest book for parents and educators, and tackles the topic of parenting introverted children. I am so excited for this timely book, and humbled by early reviews calling it "an empowering read for those of us who have learned extroversion the hard way"(Dr.Helen Wright) and "extremely useful for parents and educators" (Publisher's Weekly).

Without further adieu, my new cover:

Barnes and Noble will have the book in it's stores in a few weeks, with promotional displays in various parts of the store now and throughout the upcoming holiday season. I'll be doing #Twitterchats, Google hangouts and blog tours in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned for more information.

And be sure to spread the word!



Thanks for your input!