Monday, July 8, 2013

The Requiem Facelift Continues: A New Cover for Libera Me

I am so excited to bring you the new cover for LIBERA ME today. The cover was designed by me based on background material from and, and the model photo by Osipova Anastasia (all under a Creative Commons License) and like LACRIMOSA, it captures the heart of the story.

Let's start with a little more about LIBERA ME, book 2 in the Requiem Series:

The line between good and evil has never been so blurred.
Aydan wants to believe Nesy has returned to him in Vanessa. But her lack of memories and incessant nightmares begin to erode his faith. Zane is used to trusting his mind, his wisdom and his angelic senses. But these attributes are no help with Vanessa. He has no way to be certain of her true identity. That is, unless he listens to the one thing he has refused to acknowledge throughout his existence - his feelings for Nesy. 

Blind to both angel and demon, Aydan and Zane must now figure out the truth behind Nesy's identity before all is lost, Azza discovers the truth and the Beast is again unleashed. 

This special edition includes the bonus stories Mea Culpa, Zane's story that leads into LIBERA ME, and Enigma, the story behind Lorelei and the Seers. And yes, I have matched the interiors to LACRIMOSA as well.

I anticipate re-releasing LIBERA ME at the end of the week! EEP!!! This is exciting. Which brings me to the point of this post - The NEW COVER...

To celebrate the re-releases of these stories, I am offering a little giveaway for copies of both Lacrimosa and Libera Me, as well as posters of the book jackets for the entire series. Just enter the rafflecopter giveaway below. Easy Peasy.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

I hope you love everything as much as I do.

Well? What do you think?


  1. Very poignant, you did great!

  2. Awe, thanks Heather. That means a LOT to me!

  3. I do love it Christine!! Both covers are pretty!! I am excited for the re-release!!

    Love the blog make over too!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace


Thanks for your input!