Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blog Chain Confessions Get Steamy...

Happy Summer!!!

Today the Blog Chain gets a little steamy with this topic from Demetria:

What are your guilty pleasure books/genres?
Ooooooooh, guilty pleasures! I love me some guilty pleasures. And my guilty pleasure is...adult romance. Yep, I'll admit it. Not 50 shades of Gray, but just as...well....hot.


Sylvia Day's Crossfire series: Bared to You, Reflected in You and Entwined with You (saving that one to read for my vacation time)

There is just something about this storyline I love. It's steamy and forbidden like 50-shades, but better somehow. The romance, the passion, and yea...the heat. It is all in this book!!! And I love it.

Whew - it feels good to just admit it!

What about you? Any guilty pleasure books you are willing to admit to?
For more on this topic, check out Sandra's from yesterday, and Katrina's post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!