Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Requiem Series, Second Edition, is almost here...

Well, I am getting closer to releasing the second edition of the Requiem Series. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be sharing some excerpts from the series, releasing the covers, and preparing for the re-launch.

For this edition, I'm redoing the interiors, revamping the cover, rewriting the blurb, releasing a new trailer....so very exciting. I'm even looking into creating an audio version of the series. (what do you guys think of this?) 

Some of you have asked about the new covers. While I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover for Lacrimosa (thank you Compass Press), I've decided to go in a new direction for the covers and series - something  with a darker Gothic feel. I expect everything to be ready early next week, with the ebook being released about a week or so before the paperback. Be on the look out for some fabulous pricing too! All in preparation for the release of Dominus.

Lacrimosa is also feature the shorts, Dies Irae and Mea Culpa.

In case you haven't read the series - or just want to jump back into their world - I thought I'd share a little steamy kissing scene from Lacrimosa. After all, Lacrimosa is first and foremost a love story:

His touch sears me. I pull away, barely able to speak. “Aydan? You’re here?”
“Be with me,” he says, kissing my jaw, my neck, my shoulder. Every spot his mouth touches closes the empty spaces inside.
A storm of desire gathers in my soul. Not just desire—need. “I shouldn’t…can’t—”
Aydan stops and looks at me, his amber eyes as beautiful now as the day we met in Germany. “Tell me you don’t love me.”
I try to form the words. Try to lie. But every cell, human and angelic, reaches out for him. Every thought, only him. I fall back into him, giving in to everything I desire.
He wraps me in a hungry kiss, erasing the pain, the torment, the anguish. All that remains is my need. My love.
"Let me have you. Love you," he says, his voice trembling.
I open my mouth to respond, the words nothing but dust. A single moan escapes as he draws me into another kiss.
Somehow he reaches every dark corner of my soul, healing the betrayal and pain from so long ago. I want for nothing but him. This moment.

For an eternity.
I just love this series! And I can't wait to see what you think of the changes...

3 comments:

Thanks for your input!