But, before I tell you my thoughts, here are the other Bookanista reviews this week
- Shari Arnold marvels at THE MOON AND MORE by Saran Dessen
- Tracy Banghart is thrilled by by Gretchen McNeil
- Christine Fonseca shivers over SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
- Carrie Harris and Elana Johnson reveal the cover of SALLY SLICK & THE STEEL SYNDICATE by Carrie Harris
- Corrine Jackson is nuts for AU REVOIR, CRAZY EUROPEAN CHICK by Joe Schreiber
- Jessica Love joins the BY BLOOD by Tracy Banghart book blitz – with giveaway
- Shannon Messenger raves about JELLICOE ROAD by Melina Marchetta
- Tracey Neithercott adores THE ARCHIVED by Victoria Schwab
- Kimberly Sabatini is touched by OUT OF REACH by Carrie Arcos
- Katy Upperman gushes over THE GIRL GUIDE by Christine Fonseca
On to my Bookanista Review of SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
Why I liked it:"You can't touch me," I whisper.
I'm lying, is what I don't tell him.
He can touch me, is what I'll never tell him.
But things happen when people touch me.
No one knows why Juliette's touch is fatal, but The Reestablishment has plans for her. Plans to use her as a weapon.
But Juliette has plans of her own.
After a lifetime without freedom, she's finally discovering a strength to fight back for the very first time—and to find a future with the one boy she thought she'd lost forever.
SHATTER ME had been recommended to me by several of my book blogger friends. And WOW what an amazing read. It has the romance and sweeping emotions I love in a story. It is compelling and intense, gripping you into the story from the early pages. Mafi has a true talent for story telling and weaving in the psychological and emotional into a backdrop of action. FABULOUS read!!! I have the next book waiting on my iPad and I can't wait to jump in!!!
What are you guys reading these days?