Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quiet Kids is Done!

I am so excited to report that I have sent in edits for Quiet Kids! YAY!!! As I hit the send button over the weekend, I thought about ARCs and the things I really need to do in preparation for that launch this fall.

And I realized something -

I don't have a reviewer list for that book. Something I am hoping to remedy now.

Below is a form for interested reviewers for Quiet Kids, my upcoming nonfiction book. I know several of you had input into the book in one way or another. Why not sign up to review it and see how it all turned out. Also, you can let me know if you want to be part of the tour.

 I can't wait to hear what everyone things about the book!

Oh! And there are still a couple of days to enter the giveaway celebrating the release of the Girl Guide. Up for grabs...
a $100 gift certificate and books! Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!