Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bookanista LOVE for Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

It's Bookanista Thursday and time for a new review. I must say, I am loving carving out time to read again. Today, I am talking about UNDER THE NEVER SKY by Veronica Rossi. I know I am so late in reading this one. But HOLY WOW!!!!!

Before I get into the review, check out what the other Bookanistas are up to: 

On to my Bookanista Shout out for UNDER THE NEVER SKY by Veronica Rossi:

Release Date: 12/04/2012

Basic Blurb: (from Amazon)

In a world of danger
an unlikely alliance
breathtaking adventure
and unforgettable romance
Under the Never Sky has sold into twenty-six countries and been optioned for film by Warner Bros. Don’t miss the stunning book trailer directed by Roman White, available on the HarperTeen YouTube channel.
Why I liked it: 
How Cow!!! This was an amazing book. Veronica is a poetic writer that had me hooked from the beginning. I loved her writing style, her premise and storyline, and her character development. I can see why this book has had the level of success that it has. My only regret...
That it took me SOOOOO LOOOONNNNGGGG to read!

I can't wait to jump into the sequel!

What are you guys reading these days? Now that I am cleaning off my bookshelf and Kindle I will be needing some new books to read :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for your input!