Skip to main content

Author Spotlight: Halli Lilburn and Shifters

Hi everyone! As promised, I am back to a somewhat normal blogging schedule. For today, I am bringing you a new Author Spotlight, featuring Halli Lilburn and her new release, SHIFTERS

SHIFTERS by Halli Lilburn 

A new innovative school seems like an inviting privilege for upcoming bright students, even with the strange I.D. tags imprinted under the skin and big brother approach to surveillance.   Then student begin disappearing. Lina and her friends are the type of rebels who won’t put up with the bureaucracy.  In their quest to discover the school’s secrets they unlock the power to shift between realities.
Lina is just a normal teenager, coping with classes and crushes, but her reality has changed.  To be more accurate it has multiplied.  She holds the fate of her world when she realizes it’s not just the school.  A government agency labeled “Special Force” is creating a superior race of humans by weeding out those with “corrupt” DNA. 
Running away to save herself causes more problems. Shifting from one reality to the next, she clings to her sanity, tries to prevent a mass genocide, and deals with a reoccurring dilemma – she can’t save everyone in every reality.


Where you can get the book:
http://www.amazon.com/Shifters-Halli-Lilburn/dp/1926997689/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338957146&sr=1-1

Um, yes, I will be getting this one for certain!!!

Here's a little more about Halli Lilburn:


Born in Edmonton, AB, Halli Dee Lilburn was a writer from the beginning, but didn’t take notice until her journals overflowed her shelves.  She now resides in southern Alberta with her husband and three children and works at the local library.
She has work published in Canada’s History, Canadian Stories, Poetry Quarterly, Seeding the Snow, Grey Sparrow Journal and SPIRITED ghost stories by Leap Books.  Her novel SHIFTERS published through Imajin Books. 

contacts:

 http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4878963
twitter@hallilburn
Come on back tomorrow - this blogging thing is on a roll again!

Comments

  1. An interesting premise about what could happen when the government gains too much control! Sounds good. Thanks for sharing Christine.

    Congratulations on your book, Halli!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!

Popular posts from this blog

Collide and Transcend in Audio Format

Wow - it has too long since my last post! A lot has happened over the past few months. First, I've decided to re-launch my entire backlist. What does this mean? New covers, new interiors, and, in some cases, new and expanded stories. It also means releasing the books in audiobook format. Audiobooks are something I've wanted to do for a while. And now it is finally happening.

In December, I released the audiobook formats of Transcend and Collide - each with new covers and new interiors in the digital and print versions. I plan on revealing the new covers for the rest of the Solomon Experiment series (the sequels to Collide) later this month, with the actual books coming in late Feb and March/April.

In Spring, I will begin the re-launch of the Requiem series, including significantly expanded stories for books 2 and 3, new covers, new titles and audiobook formats.

I don't plan on only re-releasing books in 2016. In addition to the two new books in the Solomon Experiments, I ha…

Crossroads Tour Day #5

Welcome to Day #5 of the Crossroads Tour. I hope you are having as much fun as I am! Not sure what this is? Read the post on day #1.Did you remember to enter the giveaway for the Amazon gift card? CLICK HERE to enter.

As I mentioned, I am giving away one ebook of COLLIDE during the tour. Just stop by each day, Monday through Saturday, and answer the daily question. I will randomly draw a name every evening. Easy, right?!?

For today's entry, check out my Q&A at LITTLE LIBRARY MUSE and answer this question:

Who am I trapped in an elevator with?

Leave your answers in the comments. I will draw a random winner at 10pm PST on Saturday. Good luck!

Day #4 of the Crossroads Tour

Welcome to Day #4 of the Crossroads Tour. I hope you are having as much fun as I am! Not sure what this is? Read the first post.Did you remember to enter the giveaway for the Amazon gift card? CLICK HERE to enter.

As I mentioned, I am giving away one ebook of COLLIDE during the tour. Just stop by each day, Monday through Saturday, and answer the daily question. I will randomly draw a name every evening. Easy, right?!?

For today's entry, check out my Q&A at JESSICA BAYLISS and answer this question:

What horror movie scared the heck out of me?
Leave your answers in the comments. I will draw a random winner at 10pm PST on Saturday. Good luck!