Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, Revisions, and an amazing conference

Hi All! Happy First Weekend of Jan! I am spending the weekend deep in my revision cave (except for the few hours I will spend seeing Lincoln) - my family surprised me with the gift of time. While they are off skiing this weekend, I get to hide and get some alone time. HEAVEN!!! And much needed before I jump back into the daily grind on Monday.

Before I lock myself away, I wanted to make sure you all knew about an amazing online conference happening this weekend. The gals over at Operation Awesome have been hosting some amazing authors, agents and editors all talking about the revision process. It's not to be missed.

Oh! And I posted there this am too - sharing a bit about my revision process. Check it out and let me know what you think. Plus, if you leave a comment you could win an Amazon gift card...and who doesn't want that, right?

2 comments:

  1. Christine, thank you for 'speaking' at our conference! Your specific description of your process helped a lot of people, including me! I bought Save the Cat, skipped ahead to the section on beats, and re-outlined my MG so it actually feels like a complete story. Structure has always been my downfall in the past. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!