Thursday, December 6, 2012

Spread The Love Day...

Happy Thursday All! I don't know about you, but this week has my permission to be over. No really, it does. LOL!

Last night, I chatted with a dear friend for a LONG time. It was one of the awesome, real, hard, fabulous conversations. And it was probably the third such conversation (awesome, real, hard, fabulous) conversation I had had yesterday...

Yep, it was a sort of exhausting day. But so good.

As I was getting ready for bed and reflecting on the day, I thought..I really need to make sure I am taking the time to tell those who give so much of themselves to others how much I appreciate them. I did something like this with my gratitude project, and have continued it with my letters to friends (yes, actually letters) this month. But, I just really want to focus on making sure I acknowledge some in my life that are just...amazing.

So, as I am taking the time to do this today, I thought I would invite all of you to do the same. Take a moment and drop a note to those that have been "there" for you - those that just, you know, "get" you and love you, flaws and all!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Thanks for your input!