Friday, November 2, 2012

Major Party PREP!!!

So....I thought I'd show everyone what I've been up to with the party prep....



Yep - that is a hint of the food, the masks, the fun. EEP!!!

Since I won't have all of you here for the event, I decided to let you all play along via facebook and twitter. I will be posting pictures form the event, and I am asking you to don your masks and send me pictures too.
Tag me, tweet me and let me see your fav masks....there may be prizes. LOL!

In the meantime, let's keep celebrating Libera Me with the following stops:

And don't forget about the contests: 
  • Libera Me Tour - character-inspired books and swag:: 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

  • Kindle giveaway celebrating my fall releases:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

What kind of masks do you like???

1 comment:

  1. EEK! Wish I could join you :( I miss you :) I'm a huge lover of the PotO type masks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!