Monday, November 12, 2012

Libera Me....the Paperback Edition!!!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday. And, more importantly, Happy Anniversary to my amazing Husband of 24 years....yep, you heard it right. We've been married for 24 fabulous years. And yes, we will be celebrating. But later. Today I'm off...and I get to spend time in my writing cave (Hubby's gift to me).
In fact, the entire weekend was uber fabulous! Check it out:

  • Writing cave days (and yes, I am BEYOND excited about Book #3 in the series - you are going to LOVE it!)
  • A chill in the air
  • Christmas movies and hot cocoa (I know, I know, it's early...don't judge)
  • And just a TON of fun.

One of the best things this weekend....getting a sneak peak of the cover for Dominus. EPIC! But...I can not share yet. Instead, I get to share the anticipated book jacket for the paperback of Libera Me available 11/19. And let me tell you, this is a very special edition of the book - complete with special bonus material:
Excerpts from Aydan's journal.

The entire journal will be coming in the months ahead. But more on that later.

For now, I want to reveal the EPIC full book jacket:

What do you think? Amazing, right.

You can pre-order the paperback here through paypal (if you want it signed), by clicking on the BUY NOW button. The price is $12.99 plus $3.00 shipping and handling:


You can also order it from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other fine retailers after 11/19.

And don't forget and the ongoing tour. The Libera Me giveaway ends this week - so be sure to enter! More deets can be found on the right sidebar.

And finally, I am making some changes here and on my website, including the addition of a special "store" for the holidays - one stop shopping for all of my books at special "holiday" pricing only available from me. Exciting, right???


  1. Hey! Super congrats and happy anniversary to you! The new book looks fantastic~ :o) <3


Thanks for your input!