Saturday, October 13, 2012

Upcoming Crossroads Tour! And More

Hi all! Where did the week go? Sorry I pretty much fell off the planet. I am still knee deep in edits, so other than some very special posts I am doing this week, I may be a bit absent again. 

But not today!

Today I want to share information on the Crossroads Tour that brings authors and bloggers together for the benefit of readers. And yes, there is an amazing prize you can win at the end of it all! Check out the post HERE for complete details. 

I am thrilled to announce that I am "touring" with the amazing Lucienne Diver, author of the popular VAMPED series. We will be stopping at the following blogs:

Oct 24 - Mundie Moms

Seriously EPIC!!!

And that is not all! The Blog Tour for Libera Me, book 2 in the Requiem Series starts that week as well. More information on that one later next week.

Until then, enjoy the gorgeous fall weather. I'll be torturing a few characters...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your tour. I'm touring with Angela Brown and we are having a blast. I'd be glad to host if you're looking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds busy and awesome! Can't wait for the Libera Me tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously epic indeed! I can hardly wait for the tour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!