Thursday, October 18, 2012


Holy cow! It's release time AGAIN! I just can't believe it. Libera Me is out in the world in roughly 10 days. TEN DAYS!!!! How is that even possible? This book was difficult for me to write. It is emotional, intense, and mysterious. And I really hope you will all love it.

Although the review copies are late getting out, a couple of people have read the finished product. Here's just a little bit of what one had to say:
  • "Libera Me will have you holding your breath the entire time you read it" - Sylvia, moderator of Never Too Old for YA Books on facebook and goodreads
To celebrate, I am hosting a special giveaway (like I did for Transcend) throughout the tour. More info on Monday, 10/22

And of course there is another EPIC BLOG TOUR UR hosted by SupaGurlTours:
WHEW!!!! Fun, Yes???

1 comment:

  1. EEP! I cannot wait to be part of this. This book is TOTALLY AMAZING, Christine. I didn't think you could outdo Lacrimosa, but you have!


Thanks for your input!