Thursday, October 25, 2012

NaNo, A Break, and more...


Happy Thursday all! I am taking the next few days off of life and getting some things done, so this is the last post until next week. So, I thought I'd ask you all a question about NaNoWriMo...

1) Whose doing it ?
2) What are you doing to prepare?
3) Any glimpses on what you are writing???

As for me, I am totally doing it this year. My user name is ChristineF if you want to buddy me! I am looking forward to serious, hard-core drafting this year. LOL!

To prepare, I will be spending part of my time away plotting out my story. I am drafting DOMINUS, Book #3 in the Requiem Series....and man, this is NOT an easy one, let me assure you! So much needs to be figured out on this. Yep!

So, what about you guys?

Oh! And be sure to continue along with my quest for World Domination! I am at the following places today:



So excited to hear/see what you guys think of the opening to Libera Me. EEP!!! And yes, the contest is still going on. WOO HOO.


And don't forget about the ongoing Kindle giveaway celebrating my fall releases. SO SO SO exciting!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

I will post the tour stops while I am away...so please be sure to stop by! I'd love to see/hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time to yourself. It is much deserved. No NaNo for me this year. I'm going to relax this November and read, read, read. Been doing this blogtown tour for Partners in ParanormYA and though it's been well worth the work to get the word out about my and Gwen's books, it has certain been very busy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off. I'm like Angela. Not doing NaNo though I do plan on focusing more on writing whether it's researching agents to query after January 1st or working on my new manuscript.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing it too! I need to find time to sign up and get ready. We can be each other's cheerleaders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what this NaNo thing is, but I am seeing it a lot. Good luck with getting things done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine! Since I am one of the NaNoWriMo Municipal Liaisons for Riverside County, I'm doing it! We are having our Kick-off Party TOMORROW Saturday the 27th at Tio Tacos in Riverside from 1 - 3. Be sure to visit our Riverside County forum: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/regions/usa-california-riverside-county#regions_forum for more information.

    If you are not from Riverside County, be sure to visit www.nanowrimo.org for more information and to find a write-in near you!

    Okay, enough of the plugging...

    After I got all signed up as ML again, I found out we were going to have an opportunity to visit our daughter who moved to Portland over the summer, AND visit my best friend from high school who I haven't seen in person since I was pregnant with than particular daughter....of course this will be taking place during the week of Thanksgiving, smack dab in the middle of NaNoWriMo. Fortunately, I have a fantastic co-ML and have other participants that I will be able to rely upon while I'm gone --plus thank goodness for wifi.... ;-) Oh, and as of last night, I am pretty sure I am coming down with the same thing my son has...starting with a scratchy throat...lots of vitamin C.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!