Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More World Domination


Before I get into today's stops, I wanted to remind you about an ultra-cool offer from Compass Press. Together we are selling a SPECIAL EDITION hardback - signed and numbered - of Transcend. You will not be able to get this anywhere but RIGHT HERE, and only until November 15. THAT IS RIGHT! Only three more weeks and then that is it, they are gone. You can order them through the link on the left sidebar. But, do it quick!

And now, another day of the Libera Me Tour and the CrossRoads Tour. Today's Tour Stops include:

I love doing these. Tomorrow, I'll be revealing part of of the opening chapters to Libera Me, so be sure to check that out!

And yes, the contest for the character-inspired books is continuing and open internationally: 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

And don't forget about the ongoing Kindle giveaway celebrating my fall releases. SO SO SO exciting!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


3 comments:

  1. You have so much going on, it's crazy! I'm beginning to think you really ARE on the path to world domination!

    And I've already ordered my special copies of TRANSCEND. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!!! So much going on! Can't wait to see all the other stops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!