Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One Week And Counting....

Holy Cow....one more week and Transcend is officially out. In fact, you may just see it making an appearance in digital format....
EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHH!

To get the party buzz started, Tiffany Mahaffy from Escaping ... One Book At A Time is highlighting the characters from Transcend as we prepare for a Twitter party extravaganza on 9/18 at 6pm PST. The party will have a few character appearances, special giveaways of some of my fav new releases and more...
Fun! Fun! Fun!

  • Also, we have the Special Edition Hardback version on the book that I will number and sign. These are truly one-of-a-kind and will only be available in very limited supply and only through Compass Press. Click the paypal button below to pre-order now. Orders will ship in December (I think).


Transcend
 
 

Keep your eye out for the digit and paperback versions...they may show up early!

Yep - Fall is going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. EEP!!!!! I can't wait!!! SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a Twitter party! You surely know how to live it up!! Thrilled for you, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWITTER PARTY! If my calculations are correct, that would be... 9am here. I have to set-up an alarm clock. (I sleep late, like 4am, and usually wake up at 11am. x.x)

    YAY! Congrats Christine! I'm so exciteeeed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epic indeed, I can hardly wait! The feedback on this novel on Goodreads is already AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!