Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Launch parties, Epic Events, And OH MY HECK...

So...I had planned on giving you all a break from hearing about me or my books, and just telling you about two events I am CRAZY EXCITED for...

And that is where I will start this post:

First, You all know I am a total fangirl for Gretchen McNeil. And her book, TEN, is nothing short of AMAZING!!! If you live in the LA area, you have to go to her launch. You won't regret i.t.


Here is more info:
DATE/TIME: 9/23/2012 at 2:30
PLACE: Mysterious Galaxy Redondo Beach
More Info: http://www.mystgalaxy.com/event/gretchen-mcneil-launch-party-ten-RB-092312

You can bet I am going to that event!!!




And, for those middle grade fans, a local writer Shannon Messenger is releasing Keeper of the Lost Cities, which stands to put her right alongside Rick Riordan and others in the MG arena. Her launch party is also not to be missed!


Here is more info:
DATE/TIME: 10/2/2012 at 6:30
PLACE: Barnes And Noble, Ocenside
More Info: http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3878813

That one is a tad harder for me to make, but I am certainly going to try!

Gretchen and I are doing our own event in November and all I can say about it is if Gretchen and I are involved, there promises to be much mayhem involved! Here is the scoop on our signing:


Here is more info:
DATE/TIME: 11/18/2012 at 2:00
PLACE: Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego
More Info:http://www.mystgalaxy.com/event/2012/11/18/day

Since I am mentioning events, I will also be at the Rancho Santa Margarita Library on Sept 19 for a panel event with fellow authors Cecil Castellucci, Janet Tashjian, Pamela Wells and Sue Zeidler. My books, 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids and Lacrimosa will be available for sale after the event...and yes, I will have special information about Transcend! So, if you're in the area, check it out. CLICK HERE for more info!

Which brings me to the OH MY HECK portion of the post...
Transcend is available NOW...
On Amazon and Barnes&Noble- 

The paperback version will be up next week, and the "official" launch party starts 9/18. What a great way to start the day, yes!!!

I hope to see you at some of the events. EEP!!!




5 comments:

  1. I love book launches! I wish I could go to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for events, Shannon, Gretchen, and of course you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the reasons why I want to live in the US, I won't miss out on awesome events like these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're going to be one busy author! Good luck and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!