Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kiera shares a bit more...


Welcome to day two of the tour. (Thank you SupaGurl Book Tours for making it easy!)

Today's stops include:

My Head Stuck in a Book *Review, Deleted Scene Pt 2

If you missed the first part of the deleted scene, be sure to check out the post from SupaGurlBooks. 

The completed schedule can be found by clicking on the Transcend Tour. WOO HOO!!!

Also, Ultimate YA is featuring the second part of my interview with them here.  I am spilling lots of dirt re Transcend!. Speaking of...Remember that tonight is a twitterchat with Heather McCorkle. Just look for the #WritersRoad hastag to find us. 6pm PST.

And finally, the Special Edition Hardback is up for Pre-order for only $19.99. This book is signed and numbered by me, and includes copies of Ien's love letters to Kiera - the original three I've offered with other prize packs, plus two exclusive ones just with this! We are only taking orders until November 15 and then that's it....
THEY ARE GONE!
Get yours now -







Transcend






And finally, don't forget about my giveaways going on throughout the tour and into the fall. THANK YOU for all of your support. What part of the tour are YOU excited for???

a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely everywhere!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great excerpts, I can hardly wait for the chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transcend looks good! I look forward to reading your interview.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!