Transcend is unlike any other book you have read...Its dark and twisty curves kept me too engrossed, too enthralled with what would happen, too determined to uncover the truth of Ien's world to think about anything real-life. The writing is lyrical, beautiful. The story is disturbing and intense and utterly unique--and in the end? In the end you'll listen to your favorite recording of The Phantom of the Opera and you'll feel as though you're hearing it for the first time. You'll finally understand the true tragedy of it all.Thank you doesn't seem adequate to express my gratitude.
More review copies will be released in the upcoming weeks, and the release is a mere 26 days away. I'll be passing the time with two other manuscripts I am editing, as well as all the pre-release activities and preparations. Maybe this will keep my mind and my heart from freaking out...maybe not. (Yea, who am I kidding...I'll be freaking out. Definitely!)
Speaking of release fun - here is the schedule:
- Sept 14 - Special Q&A on Good reads Begins
- Sept. 18 - TWITTER PARTY hosted by Tiffany Mahaffy from Escaping One Book at a Time: There will be fabulous giveaways too!
- Sept. 18 - Book Blast - yep, I am taking over the blogosphere on release day!
- Sept 21 - Virtual Release Party on Facebook
- Sept. 24 - A Soul Unsung *Review, Guest Post
- Sept. 24 - Escaping... One Book @ a Time *Review, Giveaway
- Sept. 25 - My Head Stuck in a Book *Review, Guest Post
- Sept. 26 - A Bookluvers Haven *Review, Giveaway
- Sept. 26 - Night Owl Reads *Character Guest Post
- Sept. 27 - Waiting On Sunday to Drown *Review, Character Guest Post
- Sept. 27 - Books & Other Spells *Character bio
- Sept. 28 - Wishing on a Shooting Star Reviews *Review, Character Bio, Giveaway
- Sept. 28 - Ali Cross, Author *Guest Post
- Sept. 29 - The Cover (and Everything in Between) *Character Guest Post
- Sept. 30 - Book Briefs *Review, Giveaway
- Oct. 1 - Night Owl Reads *Review
- Oct. 1 - Pages From My Thoughts *Review, Giveaway
- Oct. 2 - FireStar Books *Character Guest Post
- Oct. 2 - Forbidden Passions Reviews *Review, Giveaway
- Oct. 3 - Kelly Hashway *Review
- Oct. 3 - Starry Night Book Reviews *Review, Character Bio, Giveaway
- Oct. 4 - The Cover Contessa *Review, Character Interview
- Oct. 4 - I am A Reader, Not A Writer *Promo Post, Guest Post
- Oct. 4 - Operation Awesome *Review
- Oct. 5 - A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books *Review
- Oct. 5 - Girls on YA Books *Review
- Oct 5 - Rumor Has It *Review, Guest Post
Okay, back to freaking out....
OH! And be certain to make your way back here tomorrow on Friday for a NEW contest and the reveal of the new cover for Libera Me!