Monday, July 16, 2012

Manic Monday...Tuesday...Weds...

As most of you guys know, I am knee-deep in edits for THREE separate projects. Exciting - YES. Cray-cray - BEYOND!
The good news is, I have turned in one round of edits for one off the projects. One more round to go.
More good news, although project number two is sort of a hot mess...it is better than I had thought originally. And I am on track to finishing those edits this week. Or so.
So, all is good.
As most of you also know, I must edit to music. So, I thought I'd bring you a little of what I've been listening to during edits -
ENJOY!



And a little more -



Love the masks and theme of this one...so much.

And finally -



Yes, there has been a classical music theme of late.

See ya later in the week, when I come out from the cave. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love the music choices. I can feel them in the themes you are writing! Oh so good!!! I cannot wait to read everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those selections! So dark, haunting and mysterious..I can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay~~~ I'm so excited! And you're so hardworking! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!