But, in honor of her celebration I thought I'd give more stuff away. (Who doesn't like that, right?)
First, a Goodreads giveaway celebrating the release of the paperback version of Lacrimosa is underway for the next month. This one is only available for residents of the US, but I am giving away 8 copies of the book--eight SIGNED copies! Check it out:
Next, my publishing-mate, Heather McCorkle and I are coming together to host a little "Spread the Word" contest. I just had so much fun with the FB contest last week, I'm basically doing it again. Here's what you do -
- Download our novellas for FREE from Amazon and/or Barnes and Noble
- BORN OF FIRE - Amazon (Visit Heather's blog to see how to get an epub version free)
- DIES IRAE - Amazon, Barnes and Noble
- MEA CULPA - Amazon, Barnes and Noble
- Spread the word in some way - Tweet, Facebook, blog, anything you can think of
- Enter the giveaway below.
You could win copies of Heather's books. I'll also be giving away an e-copy of Lacrimosa and special swag packets to the entrants. WOOT! It's fun giving stuff away!!!
And one last thing - my publisher has start a list for review copies of Libera Me and Transcend, not to mention the other books published by Compass Press. Check it out if you are interested in receiving a review copy of my upcoming releases.
Be sure to stop by my other blog for some other exciting news.
Have a great week!