Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You Know You Spend Too Much Time @ Starbucks When...

It's no secret that I LIVE at Starbucks...especially since I am in full edit mode and plan to hide in the cave until these edits are done, coming out only for work and a little family time. And since my "cave" is Starbucks...yea....well, you get the picture.

So, I thought I'd give you my own version of the
TOP TEN WAYS TO TELL YOU SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME AT STARBUCKS:

10 - Your clothes all smell like coffee
9 - The first thing you think about in the morning is your latte
8 - The baristas all know you name AND your drink order
7 - All the baristas at ALL of the Starbucks in town know your name and drink order
6 - Your husband makes a Starbucks run for you and the baristas all know it's for you the minute he starts ordering
5 - Your friends leave messages for you at Starbucks!
4 - Your parents, friends, co-workers, and family start buying your Starbucks cards
3 - You refuse to get coffee anywhere else
2 - You start basing characters off of the Baristas
1 - You start Jonesing for Starbucks coffee...ONLY Starbucks coffee...20 minutes after to leave the place

Gotta love my Writer's Cave!!!

I'll be hiding for the most part - so be sure to email me in anything exciting happens. :D

5 comments:

  1. Can I add one? How about "You married your favorite Barista" - true story! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I work at Starbucks, I pretty much live there too. But I spend my writing time at a local coffee cafe and they know me by drink too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, woman! This is awesome! But I know you need a cave right now, LOL! I am so stealing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, writers and their rituals. Best of luck in the editing cave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!