Monday, June 18, 2012

Summertime, Summertime...and some excitement

I am so excited about this summer. Why? Certainly not because I am working my tail off all summer. And certainly not because of the MASSIVE deadlines bearing down on me. I am excited because I am revealing something exciting every month:
  • June brings an exciting cover reveal (more details on this below),
  • July means the reveal of a book trailer and the opening pages of TRANSCEND,
  • August will bring the exciting book trailer and opening pages of LIBERA ME. Of course there will be giveaways with each.
Definitely an exciting time. And all in preparation for the back-to-back releases of TRANSCEND in September and LIBERA ME in October. Whew!
Which brings me to the June excitement.
In preparation for the cover reveal for TRANSCEND on June 29, I am inviting you to participate in the Transcend Masquerade Blogfest on June 29. Participation is easy, just sign up below, and write a blog post revealing something "secret" about yourself. This is a chance for us to get to know you better - the post can be random, entertaining, serious. Anything. Just be certain to post it on June 29, use the badge and link to my post.
If you don't blog, no problem...you can tweet, FB, pin the cover, change your avi to the cover or otherwise spread the word on Friday to get in on the action. And if you do, be sure to stop by here and enter the giveaway running from June 25 through July 2.
Giveaway? That's right...I am giving away an annotated galley (unbound arc of Transcend), complete with my notes throughout the ms, to one lucky winner. Transcend swag packages will be given to several winners as well. Be sure to come back here on June 25 for YOUR chance to enter! I'll be revealing special secrets about me AND the book all week, culminating with the epic reveal of the cover for TRANSCEND. This is not to be missed...trust me!
What now? Signup for the blogfest below, write your post, and be prepared to be blown away. This cover is nothing short of epic (thanks to the team at Compass Press)! 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right...10 days until the cover reveal! EEP

      Delete
  2. Fun fun! Great idea for a blogfest, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for signing up...I wasn't certain if anyone would come and play....

      Delete
  3. Great idea!!! I am so in :) Annotated galley *fan girl scream* will be so jealous of the winner lol <3 I can't wait for this awesome cover :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe YOU will win! I am posting the contest deets on Monday!

      Delete
  4. What a niftyspiffy idea! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!