Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh Zane, What You Do To Me....

I am so excited to announce the release of my latest installment in the Requiem Series, MEA CULPA. Mea Culpa follows Zane, Nesy's best friend, as he fights to save her life. But, is he ready to shoulder the cost? Are any of them?

As it was with DIES IRAE, writing MEA CULPA enabled me to give you a glimpse into Zane's world and Zan'es perspective - something that bridges perfectly into the next novel in the series, LIBERA ME, coming in October. That story will further both Aydan and Zane's story as they wrestle with the outcome of Zane's choices presented in MEA CULPA.

As a THANK YOU to all of my readers, Compass Press and I decided to present MEA CULPA at a great price...

FREE


It's up on Smashwords right now. You can also get it here by filling out the form below.



You can also get it on Goodreads as a downloadable ebook.

To keep the party rockin, I have something special planned for tomorrow...so be sure to come back for more exciting news, more "thank yous", and more ways you can help me celebrate!

In the meantime, I really hope you enjoy MEA CULPA and Zane. Thank you for all of the support for the series, Mikayel and Azza, Nesy and Aydan, and Zane.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Christine! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I love this short...okay, yes, I love the series. LOL

      Delete
  2. You are full of surprises! Many congrats and round of applause for your continued success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It is all pretty exciting...

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Christine! And congrats on your newest release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! How great this news is! I guess I'll have to read faster than ever. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Zane! You know how I feel about him. I couldn't be more excited for this to release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to check it out! You are too nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting!! :) Looking forward to reading more about Zane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!