Friday, May 11, 2012

Jumping on the Surrender Bandwagon....


It is NO SECRET that I am so excited for Elana Johnson's SURRENDER. Having had the chance to read an early version of the book, I can assure you it is amazing. And having recently read her short story, REGRET, I can tell you that I am SO EXCITED for more of the Goodies and Badies - more Jag, more Vi, more Zenn, and all of the new characters and new stories.

So, to get an early start of the SURRENDER amazingness, I thought I would do a little shout our for Elana's book blogger tour and the amazing giveaways she is doing. Just click here for the complete schedule and a preview of everything she has planned. For a person who was thinking of doing something small for her launch, this has BIG and AMAZING written all over it!

GO GET THEM ELANA!

And be sure to pick up a copy of the paperback for POSSESSION, the short REGRET, and pre-order YOUR copy of SURRENDER today!

GO TEAM JAG! (Yes, I sorta love Jag....just don't tell my Aydan. He is prone to jealousy!)

12 comments:

  1. yay Elena! Looking forward to Surrender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I read the ARC. It's amazing. So good. So excited for Elana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too...and I love all of the Elana-love around the net.

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I haven't hardly slept the last two nights on account of my ARC of Surrender keeping me up!! lol Hoping to finish it tonight. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep! YAY! Can't wait to hear your thoughts...

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to all the amazing-ness to come. I've just finished my SURRENDER ARC and I'm thrilled to mention it and Possession for one of my Me, Myself and I reviews. So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Elana! I'm all over that bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bandwagons are a whole lotta fun to be on! Yay for getting on Elana's--so awesome that this series is doing so well!! Gooo Elana!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input!