Monday, April 9, 2012

Tag! You're It!

Happy Monday all! I have been tagged in the Lucky Seven Meme at least twice over the last week, most recently by Jennifer Spiller. So, I thought I'd better give it a go, and tag a few others:

The rules for the Lucky Sevens Game are these:

  • Open the document for your current MS/WIP
  • Go to page 77 (or page 7, dependent on the post)
  • Go to line 7
  • Copy the next 7 lines (sentences or paragraphs) and post them exactly as they are written. No changing or cheating!
  • Tag 7 authors and let them know.
My first thought on this was *$%@&*%....especially since I have been in full speed launch mode, and not in writing mode. But, never to let that stop me, I decided to pull from my upcoming book, TRANSCEND, due to release early next year. This book is in the revision phase, but it is further along that others I am working on. 
So, without further adieu, page 77, line 7, the following 7 lines:
The solitude is cut short as questions begin to take shape out of the darkness. Why am I here? Why have I not left this place and reclaimed my life? Why do I listen to voices that are not real, or indulge in fantasies that can’t be?Why? Why? Why?The questions push me further into the place in between, the place where my madness lays waiting for me. I struggle with each question, determined to extract some sort of answer, an explanation for everything that has happened so far.  
Ah, I love this story. I haven't worked on in it months, and won't until I am finished with the Requiem Series, but doing this ignites a familiar hunger for this story.

And now - my lucky seven. Mwahahahaha:
  1. Ali Cross
  2. Heather McCorkle
  3. Michelle McLean
  4. Laura Diamond
  5. Julie Butcher
  6. Lisa Amowitz
  7. Stina Lindenblatt
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with - 

Oh! And SupaGurl Heather reviews LACRIMOSA on her site today. Check it out! And, be sure to hang out on my FB Fan page - I am slowly revealing some important tidbits re Book 2, LIBERA ME in preparation for my cover reveal NEXT WEEK!!!


  1. Ooh, very intriguing!! Makes me wonder 'why', too.

  2. LOL fun :D I'll post mine tomorrow! :D (and I love TRANSCEND too! Can't wait till it comes out!) :D

    1. Can you believe it's FINALLY coming....WOOOT

  3. I did it on my YA horror a few weeks ago. I have to wait to edit my other project a bit more before I can see where this falls in it. The last I looked, it wasn't all that intriguing (unlike yours).

  4. Ah! I've been tagged! LOL! Thanks. Not sure I can follow that very well though. It was fantastic!


Thanks for your input!